My name is Sovan (pronounced Sowahn), which means "gold." I look forward to showing you around my city, Siem Reap, and the ancient world wonder ruins of Angkor Wat. I am prompt and honest. Please put your trust in me to get you where you need to go, safely and comfortably, in my humble tuk-tuk.
My English is good and I am always willing to learn more. Would you like to learn some Cambodian words?
It is very easy to reach me by my mobile phone, 092-501-691, any time you need a driver as I am usually only a few minutes away. I can drop you off or pick you up according to your schedule, and wait nearby if you'd like me to.
There are many lovely places to see in Siem Reap, if you have the time, let me show you around.
Besides the ancient temples, I also know:
* the peaceful and colorful Buddhist pagodas, including the fantastic murals of Wat Bo.
* the untouristed Angkor ruin at Wat Atrea.
* the "New Market" where Khmer people go to shop for everything for their daily lives
* the fantastic West Baray where locals go to "the beach"
* Tonle Sap, the huge lake and nature preserve
* local food that is delicious and cheap (how does a US$3 BBQ buffet sound?)
* popular bars, galleries, bakeries and shops
* rainbow places that gay visitors will enjoy
I can also arrange a car and driver if you want to visit the fantastic sights outside Angkor: the carved lingas in the river bed of Kbal Spean, the waterfall picnic area of Phnom Kulen or the recently opened ancient tample complexes of Beng Melea and Koh Ker.
Your smile is my service!